Tuition & Registration Fees
Tuition Fees (below are monthly installments)
- 1 class/week (30 min) $46
- 1 class/week (45 min) $61
- 1 class/week (60 min) $66
- 1 class/week (75 min) $72
- 1 class/week (90 min) $76
- 2 classes/week $122
- 3 classes/week $172
- 4 classes/week $218
- 5 classes/week $252
- 6 classes/week $290
- 7 classes/week $315
- unlimited classes/week $336
Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. After the 10th of the month a $20 late fee is added to all past due accounts. Tuition is payable in 10 equal payments from September through June regardless of the amount of classes held or taken. In order to avoid late fees, we highly encourage the Auto-Pay Option.
Prefer to pay annually or bi-annually? Please contact the office to set up an alternate payment plan.
Tuition (Adult Division)
Adult classes are offered with two options: monthly payments, as shown above, or by drop-in.
Adult classes have a Drop-In option at $18-24 per class (depending on length of class) In order to “drop-in” you have to create an account and schedule your drop-in date in advance in order to avoid over-crowding a class.
A non-refundable $20 registration fee, which includes accident insurance, is due annually. $30 registration fee for families with two children, $40 registration fee for families with three or more children.
Auto Pay or PayPal options are available through the Parent Portal or App
Discounts in Tuition & Registration Fees
- Multiple 75 and 90 minute classes priced at the 60 minute rate or lower.
- The per class rate drops with multiple classes per week.
- Siblings receive a registration discount.