Does your child love to twirl, play, make believe and dress up?
Your dancer will love our Young Dancer Ballet Classes with our Tiny Toes and Fancy Feet Curriculum! Every week our young dancers hop, skip and twirl through an exciting adventure with a new adventure every month! We will encourage your child’s creativity and independence in a fun, safe and supportive atmosphere. You will see your dancer blossom before your eyes! We use coloring pages, sticker charts and award certificates in our Tiny Toes (preschool) classes and Fancy Feet (kindergarten and grade 1) to celebrate your child’s success along the way! Level 2 is our transition year into the more “serious” ballet classes but we still use items and, of course, stickers from this program!
What Do our Ballerinas do In Class Every Week?
- Class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm—up.
- We practice our Ballerina dance steps (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté and so much more!
- Travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
- Each month is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or It’s Spring!
- We practice our dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you! We have mini-shows in January, February, March!
- Class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate his/her progress and success!
Limited Class Enrollment
At The Ballet Center we limit our very youngest classes Tiny Toes (preschool aged children) to 7-10 students ensuring that every child will receive the attention they deserve. Every Tiny Toes class has one instructor and one assistant. Assistants help with bathroom breaks, runny noses, and assist in helping the class run smoothly. Fancy Feet (Kindergarten, 1st grade) and Level 2 (2nd & 3rd grade) classes are limited to 10-12 students for the same reason. The Ballet Center limits class size so that every child can learn and at the same time have fun!
Observation Made Easy
Our Tiny Toes and Fancy Feet classes have mini-shows from January-March when we invite parents into our classroom to observe the last 5 minutes class (the last class every month) so that they can present their Little Ballerinas dance!
Tiny Toes Options for 2019/2020
- Tuesday 4:00-4:45pm
- Thursday 4:00-4:45pm
- Saturday 9:30-10:15am
Fancy Feet Options for 2019/2020
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00pm
- Friday 4:30-5:30pm
- Saturday 10:30-11:30pm
Non-Ballet Options for Fancy Feet (Level1) for 2019/20
- Wednesday 4:30-5:15pm Hip Hop 1 & 2
- Saturday 9:30-10:30am Tap/Jazz 1 & 2
- Saturday 11:30-12:15 FUNdamentals 1 & 2**
**highly recommended second class for young dancers. This class will focus on correct placement and use of core, feet, and legs in a playful, imagination-filled manner as well as working on their ability to focus for longer periods of time. We have seen fantastic improvements in our young dancers who take FUNdamentals!
Contact us for answers to any questions you might have. Create a Parent Portal to enroll your child today! The Ballet Center has open enrollment until the end of January if you would like your dancer to be in our June performance!
Please visit us during one of our Open House days to see what makes our studio so special!
Open House & Registration August 14 (Wednesday) 5:00-7:00pm
Open House & Registration August 22 (Thursday) 5:00-7:00pm
Open House & Registration August 31 (Saturday) 9:00-11:00am