Does your child love to twirl, play, make believe and dress up?
Your dancer will love our Young Dancer Ballet Classes with our Princess Ballerinas Curriculum! Every week our young dancers hop, skip and twirl through an exciting adventure with a new adventure every month! We will encourage your child’s creativity and independence in a fun, safe and supportive atmosphere and you will see your dancer blossom before your eyes! Princess Ballerinas brings coloring pages, sticker charts and award certificates are all part of our Ballet Movement (preschool) classes. Ballet 1 (kindergarten and grade 1) uses has coloring pages and sticker charts as a bonus! All to celebrate your child’s success along the way! Level 2 is our transition year into the more “serious” ballet classes but we still use items and, of course, stickers from this program!
What Do Princess Ballerinas do In Class Every Week?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet foot & arm positions during a circle warm—up.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance moves (and review their fancy french names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
- Each session is based on a magical theme like Fairy Garden Adventure or Winter Wonderland.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you! We have mini-shows in January, February, March, April!
- Each class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate his/her progress and success!
Limited Class Enrollment
At The Ballet Center we limit our very youngest classes (Ballet Movement for preschool aged children) to 7-10 children ensuring that every child will receive the attention they deserve. Every Ballet Movement class has one instructor and one assistant (to help with bathroom breaks, runny noses, and assist in helping the class run smoothly). Level 1 (Kindergarten, 1st grade) and Level 2 (2nd & 3rd grade) classes are limited to 10-12 students for the same reason. The Ballet Center limits class size so that every child can learn and at the same time have fun!
Observation Made Easy
Observation is made easy through our observation window and you can always hear what is happening in the dance room. Our young children’s ballet classes have mini-shows from January-April when we invite parents to observe the last 5 minutes class (the last class every month) so that they can present their Princess Ballerinas dance!
Contact us for answers to any questions you might have. Create a Parent Portal to enroll your child today! The Ballet Center has open enrollment until the end of January if you would like your dancer to be in our June performance!